Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nothing Diet About It


My dad has always told me, “Everyone has a vice.” We all have something that we just can’t resist. Some people have boxes of shoes under their bed, while others indulge in double stuffed tacos from Taco Tico. Whatever it is, we’ve all been there. Now it’s time for me to disclose my weakness.

Are you ready for this???

Diet Dr. Pepper. Yum-o. There really is nothing diet about it. As soon as this stuff hits my tongue, I go to a new place. This place is called heaven.

23 Flavors = Complete Bliss

Fountain soda was made for me. I’ve done my detective work, and I’m pretty sure I’ve found every gas station and restaurant in the Cedar Valley that offers Diet Dr. Pepper. My heart skips a beat when Kwik Star offers a 79 cent 32 ounce fountain pop. That Big Buddy will always be my biggest, bestest buddy.

The icing on the cake came when Diet Dr. Pepper came out with this hysterical commercial….



Peace out… I’m thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment