Sunday, July 17, 2011

With One Headlight

It drives me nuts when things don't work. I enjoy following the rules. Messes are not my thing. I don't generally lose anything. I actually can't sleep until things are put away in my bedroom. Some may consider this a form of OCD. I call it being orderly :-)

I have to confess, I have been putting something off. That's right. This girl has a headlight out. And the thing is... it's not a new problem. This darn headlight has been out for most of the summer. I know. I'm terrible. Especially since it takes a small bulb that costs less than $10.

I've been cruisin' around in my Chevy Malibu with the attitude that I'm invincible. Until last night. Well, I finally got pulled over by a lovely female cop. Luckily I had all of my current information, and it didn't turn out to be more than a warning.

"But me and Cinderella (my friend Ashley), We put it all together. We can drive it home, with one headlight." Thanks to The Wallflowers for that one.



Needless to say, it's time to get this baby fixed. So, on today's agenda: doing a little bit of girl wrenchin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment