Saturday, July 9, 2011

Season Confusion


I’m not sure if y’all have heard yet, but… it’s hot. And also, it’s July. After putting two and two together, it makes sense why people are drinking water and turning on their air conditioning. Summer = heat. Period.

Summer also = tank tops, flip-flops, and teeny bikinis. This is where the confusion begins. I am all about trying to stay up with the latest fashions. I love all of the classic white, lace, and feather fashion trends right now. While I may not be sporting too many neon colors or animal print tanks, I still appreciate their existence.

The other day I was wearing a summer sweater. I was sweating. In the summer. Wearing a sweater. You may be thinking, “Duh!” Part of me would agree. But the other part of me thinks, “Dang, it looked good!”

J. Crew = Love

I recently purchased a new summer scarf. No, my neck is not cold this summer. I haven’t been wearing it as a belt. I just love the texture and colors.

So, what’s next? Summer Ugg boots? Summer snowsuits? The worst part is that I would probably buy into it all. I would be walking around mid-July sweating profusely, but smiling because I was trendy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment