Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Stand for Equality


I must have sounded frustrated on the phone with my Mom last night, because before hanging up these were her exact words: “Grab a bag of M&Ms and relax tonight.” Is this what it has come to? Do I turn to M&Ms whenever I feel crabby? Then I realized this is not the truth at all. I turn to M&Ms when I am crabby, happy, sad, excited… pretty much whenever I am breathing. Thanks, Mom :-)

The pretzel guys are my fav right now.... they are delicious with popcorn... just saying.
I think it’s important to say that I love all M&Ms. I do not discriminate against peanuts or almonds. I love the mini’s just as much as the premiums. The milk chocolate slides down my throat just as well as the dark chocolate. I truly stand for equality when it comes to these little suckers.

And sometimes my kitchen cupboard does a little something like this….


Fine, I'll have M&Ms for breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment