Thursday, July 28, 2011

Loungin'


Every time I walk into a Von Maur, I receive the best of the best. Friendly and knowledgeable sales clerks along with quality products leave me with an empty wallet, but a full bag.

The other day when I was passing through the department store, I stopped in the ladies’ lounge. As I walked through I got to thinking, who “lounges” in there? Don’t get me wrong, I love Von Maur, but I’m not about to hang out there… at least not in the restroom.


I’ve been to department stores with elaborate lounges. I understand that these can be used for nursing mothers, but beyond that I am a little confused. If I’m tired of shopping, I leave. I don’t just take a break in the ladies’ lounge. I would rather pop a squat near the piano, so I can listen to an old lady play a soothing version of “My Heart Will Go On.”

I appreciate the gesture, Von Maur, but I think I will continue my loungin’ on my sofa at home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment