Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wrenchin' and Fartin' Around


Good morning! After a weekend of sun, water, and a few cocktails, I cannot wait to get back into my routine.

Women sit around, sipping iced coffee, and try to solve the world’s problems… one man at a time. Whenever I question why a guy does something, my mom always quickly replies, “It’s the Mars and Venus thing, Anna.” Well my question today is: how many garages are on Mars?

Dad is always out “fartin’ around” in the garage. It is a single car garage, mind you. I will never understand why this guy….

Check out that smirk :-)

....has to spend so much time sweeping, waxing, mowing, and well… wrenchin’. It’s like a guy sees a tool kit and his mouth starts watering.

Also, what’s with the obsession with Menards? Apparently guys are constantly working on “projects” that call for air hammers and hole saws. Just wrenchin”… whatever that means.

All I know is that it seems they all have a little bit of this guy in them….

More POWER!!!

Ladies: sip some coffee.... Men: find a garage... Make it a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment