Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Love

Something amazing has happened to me in the past few weeks. I’m sure you can tell by looking at me. There is a definite spring in my step. I’m sure you are all wondering, “Why, Anna, why?”

Well, I finally discovered the best hairspray on the planet. That’s right. The whole entire planet. Let me introduce to you… 

Kenra Volume Spray 25

I love big hair. I love teasing combs (I only have four different kinds). I’m not a huge fan on the Snooki bump, but I do love some solid volume on my head.


I used to just stick with the cheaper Tresumme Extra Hold; but I’m telling you, Kenra is worth the extra buck. When I spray Kenra on this mane, I feel like I can move mountains. While I’m moving these mountains, my hair is right in place. Even in the dog days of summer, my hair has got the greatest hold I’ve ever experienced. This is the real deal people.

Skimp no longer on hairspray. Go get yourself some Kenra today.

Disclaimer: I would like to thank Ashley for this beautiful new relationship with Kenra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment