Friday, July 22, 2011

No More Drama


People are constantly saying, “I can’t stand drama.” Or “I just want to stay out of the drama.” These are probably the same people that are watching “The Real Housewives” and “The Bachelor.” Reality TV is based on drama, and viewers are eating up every bite of these people’s messed up lives.

This blonde from "The Bachelor" must have missed out on the rose during "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever."

I’m here to tell you that I love drama. I am an avid watcher of “The Real Housewives.” My TV always seems to find itself back on Bravo and E! TV. I just can’t help myself. I mean, who doesn’t want to see girls yanking on weaves and tossing wine on silk couture?

Teresa from "The Real Housewives of New Jersey." Freak out much??

However, I must clarify. I love drama only when it doesn’t involve me. I have to admit, I even kind of like it when my friends have drama going on it their lives. Just enough to stir up the pot, not life-changing altercations (I have a heart, ya know.)

There is one part of drama that confuses me. People always assume that women are at the root of all the drama; however, I have found this to be untrue quite often. Dudes love drama just as much as chicks. It’s like they strive to find one-liners that will cause a ruckus among women. Little devils.

So next time you find yourself in the midst of drama, consider the source. The bachelor?? Or the bachelorette??    

No comments:

Post a Comment