Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bittersweetest

My student teaching experience consists of eight weeks in a high school and an additional eight weeks in a middle school. Today marks the end of my first eight weeks with the older kidlets. One word: bittersweetest.

The truth is, the last eight weeks has been filled with ups and downs, knock-downs and try-agains, personal and professional growth; it has been incredible.

The bitter: I have to leave this wonderful school, filled with a supportive staff and teenagers full of spirit.

The sweet: I am one step closer to my dream of becoming a teacher.

The sweetest:

Gotta love these little guys :-) 

I am thankful for the guidance I have received over the past eight weeks. My cooperating teachers have left lasting, positive impressions on me as a person and as a teacher. They are incredible. I am so thankful and lucky to have been a part of this team and community :-) It's just the bittersweetest!

No comments:

Post a Comment