Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sparkle Farkle

There are a few times when glitter is "acceptable" for adults. One is New Year's Eve, the other is Halloween. Now, I realize there are a few exceptions (Lady Gaga), but it's not like I'm sprinkling glitter on my face to pick up a gallon of milk. I should also preface this by saying, I love glitter... especially on my nails, shoes, and jewelry. And, when done right, glitter can be an effective way to add a little pizzaz to your attire.

Let me distinguish the difference between a Halloween costume and a classy touch of glitz.

Scary lips belong to a witch.
A fun little way to spice up a "Friday outfit."
A nice touch for a fairy costume.
Just plain fun.

Don't be afraid of the glitter. Don't be afraid to be glam. And remember in the midst of all of the sparkle farkle: some girls are just born with glitter in their veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment