Thursday, October 6, 2011

White Noise

White is classic. The no white pants after Labor Day is a bunch of rubbish. I love the crispness of a clean white shirt. The smell of white linen sheets. White is not loud. It is simply just there... existing.

The simplicity of white is what makes it so appealing... most of the time.

There is one place that white does not belong. On your face, shading your eyes from the sun. White sunglasses tell me one of two things: "I want to be a badass, but I'm not." or "I'm so privileged that I can buy $26 white shades and drive around in a Sebring convertible."

Do yourself a favor when it comes to shade shopping. Stick with the other classics: black and brown. If you are feeling really crazy, you may throw in a nice turtle pattern. Otherwise, let's keep the white shades in the background with all of the white noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment