Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Deadly Combination

With fall comes Halloween. With Halloween comes ridiculous costumes and mounds of candy. I tend to stay clear of many all costume parties; however, the mounds of candy can be a problem. Bags upon bags of "snack size" treats. I kind of like having the little packs in my cupboard. They satisfy my sweet tooth without the guilt of an entire bag. 

However, I still have to stay clear of the Halloween candy isle. My reason: candy corn. 



Why don't they make these guys into "snack size" creations? My guess is that one serving would be seven pieces, which is completely unsatisfying. 

Another treat I can't have in my house: animal crackers.



Who can stop once at just the zebra? I need to eat the lion, tiger, and bear too.

The deadliest combination of all: candy corn, animal crackers, along side peanuts for a irresistible fall mix.  Lord, help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment