Monday, October 31, 2011

Monster Hair

Last spring I decided to change gyms, mostly because of the variety of classes available. It wasn't until this past week that my prior membership at the Rec expired. I am a little sad about this, because it was kind of nice being able to pick and choose which one I went to. Also, I will be really missing the sauna. I am bond and determined to have my own personal sauna some day :-)

Over the weekend, I saw one of the regulars at the Rec. He mentioned that he missed seeing me and my "monster hair." Um... thanks? I know it's hard to believe, but I don't wake up with all my hairs in place. Actually, my hair is quite a disaster when I pop out of bed. With short hair, you just never know how things are going to turn out. 

Just recently I purchased some of these in hopes to control my morning mane. 


After this morning, I am sold. The grips on the inside of them helped it from slipping and sliding. The only problem is, now I have no excuse for my "monster hair." 

Happy Halloween everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment