Monday, October 17, 2011

Reunited And It Feels So Good


After much contemplating, my friend Ashley and I decided that our Saturday night would be spent with movies, nail polish, popcorn, and M&Ms. We slipped into comfy clothes and headed to Target to get some necessities for the evening.

As we browsed through the movies, this little baby caught us dead in our tracks:

Dawson's Creek: The Complete Series (Only $45!!)


Oh. My. Word. Of course I'm on a “budget” right now, so this really isn’t in the cards for me. After convincing ourselves it was unnecessary, we settled for Stepmom, Horrible Bosses, and Life As We Know It.

On my drive home the next morning, I started thinking again about Dawson’s Creek when Edwin McCain’s “I Could Not Ask For More” came on the radio. Was this a sign? I have been reunited with my long-loved and appreciated cast of Dawson’s Creek. I can’t stop thinking about Pacey’s shithead grin, Joey’s intense stares, and Dawson’s complex diction.

Yes, I have been reunited and it feels so good. Will someone out there tell me these are all signs leading my to purchase this incredible coming-of-age television series?

No comments:

Post a Comment