Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Kind of Marathon


It’s no secret that I love to run. I began this hobby when I was a senior in high school and have been addicted ever since. Being that I am the least competitive person on the planet, races and running times have never really been a part of my running background. I have done numerous 5k races, but mostly for fun with friends. With that being said, no type of marathon is my near feature.

Hold up…

There is one kind of marathon I can truly appreciate… especially on a sick day. A television marathon. And not just any TV marathon, a Most Eligible Dallas marathon on Bravo. This is a good thing for more than one reason.

1. No thinking involved. There are not enough good things said about mindless television. Sometimes we all need to take a break from thinking for an entire day... 

2. I love Bravo.

3. Most Eligible Dallas is funny in a strange way. These people are quite ridiculous, but this is what keeps me tuning in time and time again. I just love he quarky remarks about the Texan style, including southern accents and big hair.

I would like to thank Bravo for an entire afternoon of entertainment yesterday. Nice work.

No comments:

Post a Comment