Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fullest Full Moon

As I got in my bed last night after teaching all day and serving all night, I realized that I had been up for 21 hours. The worst part was, I didn't even feel that tired; however, I had no troubles falling asleep.

Teachers often mention how students act differently when the weather is about to change. If there is a rain cloud anywhere in sight, those kids are bouncing off the walls. Working at a sports bar is not much different. Every once in a while people start crawling out of cracks, only to leave me to wonder, "Who are you? Where did you come from? And when are you going to be leaving?"

I realize that it is almost Halloween, but was there a full moon last night? Because there were some special people roaming around.


First, we wear shoes in a restaurant. Actually, we should all be wearing shoes in public. Period. "What's that smell?" Oh yeah, the dude at my table decided to kick back and relax. No, thank you.

Secondly, we are not having a costume party at any point this weekend. So to the man wearing the Scooby Doo attire: What were you thinking? You look ridiculous. Go back to your party.

Finally, I do not work at Perkins. Therefore, you don't need to rush up to the hostess stand to pay. Your server will take care of your bill, so don't go running around with your bill and money in hand. Chill. Out.

Phew. I feel much better. I hope the fullest of the full moons was last night, because I don't know if I can handle this craziness again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment