Friday, December 30, 2011

GTL = GTMM

I have never actually seen The Jersey Shore, but because I haven't been living under a rock, I have a pretty good understanding of the unique jargon. Mike "The Situation" discusses the need to reach maximum potential by a daily does of GTL (gym, tan, laundry). Of course these are the only three things it takes to look and feel your best, right?

Does this look like a dude that needs anything besides GTL?

After searching through some gift cards, I decided that to reach my maximum potential today I will get in some GTMM. That's right. I will soon be going to the Gym. After some coffee and a quick shower, I will Tan and head to a 55 minute Massage. Early this afternoon, I lined up a Manicure downtown. Just a little GTMM on the last Friday of the year.

Don't be afraid if I look like this by the end of today...
Just call me Anna "The Bomb B#$%&."

No comments:

Post a Comment