Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shoulder Swag

Nothing says comfort like a sweatshirt. It doesn't matter how many holes and stains appear throughout the years, there are just some sweatshirts I will never part with. My hand-me-down Mustangs sweatshirt from my dad has holes around the cuffs that fit my thumbs just perfectly. I have a few beloved college hoodies that managed to make it to and from class.

As much as I love these sweatshirts, they rarely make it out in public. They are not exactly the most attractive pieces. If only we could have the comfort of those wore-out hoodies without sacrificing style.

Well, my friends, the day has come. Recently, I have become a huge fan of the off-the-shoulder sweatshirts.



They are perfect with skinny jeans and boots; however, you can dress them down with leggings and UGG boots. They also partner well with an interesting necklace or a bright colored razor back tank.

I'm not a huge fan of 80's style; however, we really should have paid closer attention to Kelly Kapowski.


As the weather gets colder, I urge everyone to show some should swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment