Monday, December 26, 2011

Ready for an Ash Bash


Let the celebrating continue! Today is my best friend, Ashley’s birthday! I know her birthday often gets overshadowed by all of the excitement of the holidays, but that doesn’t make her special day any less important.

Ashley and I have an exceptional way of balancing each other out. What I lack in patience, she makes up for with an easy-going attitude. She understands what I’m thinking and never judges my decisions. Ashley offers me support when I most need it. Her caring attitude and thirst for life are contagious.

Ash and I have had many adventures together. Our trip to Chicago for a concert and shopping was an unforgettable experience. Let’s just say we ended up in a McDonald’s with security guards.  We were two naïve girls in the wrong part of town. By God’s grace we found our way to the Boyce Avenue concert. Beers and wings never tasted so good.



Just last summer, we headed to South Dakota to celebrate Independence Day. We baked our skin as we boated and lounged on the deck of the pontoon. The car rides were full of conversation, music, and giggles. There is nothing more we could have asked for.


I’m looking forward to spending the day with my best friend. I am definitely ready for an Ash Bash! Happy birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment