Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shower Time Essentials

Humans are creatures of habit. When people break too far into my daily routine, I get a little bit crabby. I realize the need for flexibility; however, I have grown fairly independent. If I "bend" for you, be flattered.

My daily habits even sneak into my shower time. I know when I like to shower, what products I like, and even the order of my scrubbing. I swear I do not have OCD, nor am I too crazy.

Shower time essentials:

Shampoo and conditioner. My mom and sister do not use conditioner. When I go home and miss this step, I am reminded how much I love the silky, smooth feeling of a quality conditioner. My favorite product is Pureology. It is not a water-based product, making it more dense that others. This allows it to last much longer than other shampoos and conditioners.



Face wash. I love the Neutrogena Acne Scrub. I don't have a lot of issues with acne (knock on wood), but I love the smell of this face wash. I really feel fresh and clean. I have also been known to use the Target Up & Up brand of face wash. Nothing better than a clean face!


Body wash and a luffa. I don't get how people feel clean without a luffa. Lathering up with this little sponge produces wonderful bubbles that help me feel great! I generally use the Target Up & Up brand of body wash as well.

Bic razor blade. I shave every day. Period.


All this talk of showers makes me anxious to start my day. Off to the gym and to shower up! Make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment