Thursday, December 8, 2011

Right At Your Fingertips


There’s no hiding it now. It’s cold out. Now since it’s December, there is no use complaining about the weather. Yes, it’s cold; yes, this happens every year. People in the Midwest tend to complain about snow, ice, and freezing temperatures. Of course, I would rather it be 80 degrees and sunny; however, this is December in Iowa. I have learned that rather than complain about the chilly temperatures, it’s better to buddle up and shut up.

Whenever I head out the door, I double check to make sure I have my purse, cell phone, and keys. In the winter, I am sure to add coat, scarf, and mittens to the list. I’m usually doing eight things at once, so I know that a double check of these items is always in order. Don’t worry; I’m a female, which means multi-tasking in part of my nature.

Let’s say I’m checking an email on my Blackberry as I walk to my car. In the summer, the only issue I may have would be tripping over my own feet. In the winter, I have to worry about dropping my phone in the snow and pressing the wrong buttons with my plumped up fingers from my North Face mittens. It really is a rough life.

Luckily, after some snooping around online, I found these:


Never miss a beat when you slide on these puppies!

Yes, these are designed for easy access to the many gadgets we have acquired. Multi-task away with the sleek appearance of these gloves from Echo. This is just one of those items we can stare at in amazement saying, “Why didn’t I think of that?” From here on out, the world will be right at our fingertips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment