Saturday, December 24, 2011

Naughty or Nice

It's time to ask the age-old question: Have you been naughty or nice this year? Naturally, we have all had our naughty moments; we are in fact human. It's sort of a daunting question. I can see how kids are so easily scared by a "jolly" man with white facial hair and a bright red nose. Especially when he's asking if he would see our names on the naughty list. Leave me alone, man; it's none of your business.

I have to admit I've been a bad little blogger as of late. For some reason I haven't had the brilliant ideas that generally pop into my head when I should be sleeping. I know, I know. It's frustrating for us all.

Here is my gift to myself as a blogger:



Isn't this such a strange tradition? A lump of coal if you are on the "naughty list." Apparently this silly tradition began with the idea that Santa didn't have enough presents for every child; therefore, the "bad" ones got the leftover lumps of coal for Christmas. If you ask me, it's not the kids' faults but the elves. Maybe they should have worked a little harder to make enough gifts for every child. We all deserve a second chance, right?

Even if you have been a cotton headed ninny muggins this year, don't let that get you down this Christmas. Whether you have been a naughty or nice, all that matters is that each day is a new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment