Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Go-Tos

Happy New Year's Eve day! I spent a stupid amount of time this morning contemplating what to wear tonight. I will be going out with a couple of girlfriends who always look cute; therefore, I've got to make sure I'm right there with them. 

I went to the mall yesterday to see if I could come up with an outfit that would make me look and feel great. Everything I saw didn't "look like me." I figured I would stop back again today with a pair of fresh eyes; however, after looking through my clothes, I may to resort back to my go-to pieces. 

Leather jacket by Jack from Dillards. I literally don't think I will ever find a jacket that I like better than this one. It looks good every time I slip it on, and I feel like a rockstar when I strut around. The color is so versatile. Best of all, it was only around $45 last season!

Never mind the fried ice cream I'm sharing with Ashley. Just check out the jacket ;-)

Skinny jeans. These are such a step up from boot cut and flared jeans. They really dress up an outfit, and I have found a couple of really comfortable pairs at Express. Such a great store. 



Booties. Love, love, love. There is nothing better than a good heel to boost your spirits - and your height. Women surely walk different when they have a couple extra inches under their feet. I like the short little booties because they are more like an accessory rather than a shoe. 


My newest go-to to join the family: Fossil stainless steal rose Stella watch. I have already been wearing this around the house this morning. I feel so important when I have a watch on my wrist. I'm sure I will still look at my phone for the time, but it's all about the look. 

Picture this baby on my wrist. Love. 

I hope everyone has a great night! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment