Monday, December 12, 2011

Tree Time

Deck the halls. Deck the trees. Deck the houses. Deck, deck, deck, decorating all around! I hope to get in my car and buzz around looking at Christmas lights sometime soon. Maybe I will even grab a Christmas CD and cup of hot chocolate as I jingle all the way around local neighborhoods.

Do you think I will find anything like this?


My parents never did the outdoor lights. It used to make me mad because I thought people believed we were a bunch of grinches; however, now I understand that it is a lot of work. I can always be thankful that my parents spent the time to get a live tree from the local tree farm outside of town. While it is a bit of pain, the smell is totally worth picking up the needles off the floor one by one.

We've had quite a few tree themes over the years, but never were we so lucky to have accomplished this one:


This is a book worm's dream! Who cares about the gifts under the tree. The tree contains all the gifts itself :-) Maybe this will be my goal next Christmas tree time.

No comments:

Post a Comment