Thursday, December 1, 2011

Just Toting Around

I am a fairly organized person, which means small compartments organizational tools found at Target and IKEA are my friends. My pencils need a place to rest; my socks need their own separate container from my sports bras. I live in an organized world, and I prefer to keep it that way.

Some time ago, I discovered totes. I mean seriously, what did I do before these handy little bags? My first tote came from my grandma. Along with a purchase of socks, she got a free tote. Lucky for me, she didn’t know what to do with the black bag lined with hot pink. Why are older women so confused if there is not a zipper? It’s not like I’m dumping out everything I own all over the streets. I don’t need a zipper to keep my things in order.

After that black tote began to rip and tear, I realized that I needed to find a replacement. A free bag from who knows where can only last for so long. I was thumbing through one of my Mom’s Land’s End catalogues when I found an array of totes, coming in all shapes and sizes. Within minutes, I purchased one online that was on sale. A useful bargain; who can pass that up? 




I toted that pink bag around from class to class. When I went to Panera Bread to study on the weekend, my tote was by my side. I even transferred my iPod and running shoes into it when I hit the gym.

After seeing all of the uses for my incredible tote, I realized that I must purchase another. Soon after that, I was online buying one for my mom. My totes from Land’s End are amazing. They are durable, water resistant, and show no signs of wear and tear. Kudos to Land’s End once again for quality products. I will forever be toting around with these stylish, functional bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment