Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Obsession With My Obsessions

I realized this morning that I have an obsession with obsessions. When I decide I like something, it’s game over. Whether it’s a new style or a new brand of M&Ms, once I love it, I’ve gotta have it.

Latest obsessions:

English muffins. It’s not even funny how many of these suckers I can put down in a week. I just love them to death! They are the perfect size. You can make them sweet by adding jam, or savory with some butter and turkey. What’s not to love?



Sixlets. Dare I say this is my new favorite candy? I don’t think M&Ms will ever leave that category, but these little nuggets just melt in my mouth. Fun fact: they are also gluten free.



Dawson’s Creek. After purchasing the entire series, I don’t need to say much more beyond the fact that this has taken up most of my Sunday afternoons. I’m starting to get a little crush on Pacey Witter.



Rihanna ft. Drake “Take Care.” This past weekend, my friend introduced me to this song. It’s been on my radar ever since. The catchy beat makes me bounce in my seat as I sing along in the car. Good stuff.



Who’s to say what my next obsession will be? Perhaps it will be a little more healthful that chocolate; however, let’s get real. Chocolate is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment