Friday, November 11, 2011

The Presentable Me

I really hate being sloppy. I don't like to look like a slob, even when I'm just running to Target. My mom thinks I'm crazy, but I really don't care. It drives me nuts when I go out in public looking like I just rolled out of bed. Short hair takes some extra grooming :-)


When I prepare to leave my house, I must think about a few things.

1. My hair. Even on a lounge day, I always do my hair. I'm telling you, this mane gets out of control; therefore, it is imperative that I use product and a teasing comb each morning.

2. My makeup. Certain days I allow my face to breathe. This may not happen very often, but if I do not have any real plans for the day, my Clinique stays in my makeup bag. However, many times I still apply a base coat :-)

3. My apparel. I just don't like to look like I came out of the wrong decade. I did not just wake up; therefore, I don't want to appear that way. Call me crazy.

I may sound anal. Get used to it. Have a nice weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment