Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lather Up Baby


The winter months do a number on my body – my skin in particular. It’s only a matter of days before it starts cracking and getting rough like sandpaper. Overall, I have pretty soft skin. I don’t have issues with an oily face or dry patches on my elbows. I remember sitting on the bench during high school volleyball games comparing the differences in skin tones. Some girls have ingrown hairs and blotches all over. Sorry, but that’s gross…. And this post is getting a little graphic (not exactly what I had in mind).

Anyway, as the dry air inches its way into my life, I turn to my favorite lotions.


OPI does it again. These lotions lightly glide onto the skin. They effortlessly take care of any cracks or rough patches on the skin. Not to mention, they smell amazing! I particularly love the scents for the different seasons. I never thought I would want to smell like pumpkin butter, but the spices of nutmeg and cinnamon scents on my fingertips make me so happy. OPI products never fail. In fact, if they are looking for a spokesperson, I’m not too busy.

Winter is upon us; be ware. It’s officially time to stock up on lotions so we can later up all season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment