Monday, November 14, 2011

Perky Productivity

I had a weird weekend. I couldn't tell you why or how, but it was not normal. I had strange encounters with people, felt out-of-sorts, and got nothing done. Mind you, these are all things I hate!

I began my Monday with this thought: "Every day is a new start." Because guess what? It is. I had a pretty good workout and went on my way to school. The kids were bouncing off the walls, and for some reason, this didn't bother me one bit. I kid of liked the livelihood of the little critters. My student teaching coordinator came to observe a lesson and sit down to reflect. Some people may get nervous about these observations; however, I feel the complete opposite. I actually get excited when she comes. It is a great time for feedback and teacher talk. Both of which I love.

After some productivity during my planning period, I was out the door to head to the career services department on campus. I set up a meeting to have my resume critiqued, and boy am I glad I did. The guy answered all of my questions and offered some great advice. One more thing to check off my to-do list!


As I drove home, I started to smile. I feeling of perkiness came over me as I put my car in park. Why the sudden good feelings? Productivity. I love falling asleep at night feeling good about how I used my day. Yes, productivity makes me perky.

No comments:

Post a Comment