Friday, November 18, 2011

Are You Noticeable?


First impressions are critical and unavoidable. There are times I catch myself giving someone the up, down, up. You’ve all done it; don’t judge me. Have you ever stopped to think about what people are thinking when they see you?  How about a person of the opposite sex? My palms are getting sweaty just thinking about it. Am I noticeable? If so, do I want to be noticeable?

So what are men looking at when they are looking at women?  Here’s what Cosmo has to say:

How thick your hair is. Great, mine is the thinnest hair imaginable. Maybe I should get some hair extensions shoved in my head. How do you think magenta strands would look against my dark brown hair? I may just have to, assuming men love a full head of a lady’s locks.

Your smile is genuine. I’m not sure how this one is measured, but… Check!

The size of your group. A large group of women is overwhelming for many reasons. We are loud and opinionated. Not to mention, highly judgmental. If I were a man, I would steer clear.

Your hip to waist ratio. Um, get a life boys. If you have time to calculate my curves, then clearly we have some issues. Seriously, Get. A. Life.

Glowiness. I like this. Men should appreciate a balance between mental and physical health. Cheers to the men that sense a woman with a balanced, healthy life.

What’s fake about you. The author of this article is talking about physical fakeness. That’s right, apparently men don’t like fake eyelashes and artificial lips. Thank heavens, because I just don’t have time to glue on nails and lashes as I head out the door.

Your eyes. This may sound cliché, but I have heard that people are more attracted to those that have big eyes. “The eyes are the window to the soul.” Go ahead, stare into those baby blues. 

The question may not be am I noticeable; but rather, do I want to be noticed by these woo-haas. Let’s get real, some people out there are scary. Not come after me with a gun scary, but strange pick-up lines creepy scary. Looks like I’m going to have to start traveling in packs of women, wearing skin tight dresses decorated with hair extensions. Notice this, boys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment