Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Suck It Up


I have unintentionally stopped drinking pop. I still enjoy a cold can of Diet Coke or a soothing Diet Dr. Pepper from Kwik Star’s fountain every now and again; however, the excessive amounts have gone to the wayside. Thank goodness, because I feel a million times better. I realized that soda really wears me down. I feel heavy and bloated; two things I cannot stand.

Introducing the Camelbak.

Of course it's a Panther one :-)

These water bottles are amazing. I find myself drinking large quantities of water without even realizing it. Health experts say we should follow the “8 by 8” rule, which is 8 glasses of 8 ounces of water per day. Some benefits of adding more water to your diet are looking younger and boosting immunity. Overall, people feel more productive and hydrated. There is just an overall sense of mental and physical well being.

 What makes these water bottles so amazing? You just bite and suck. The cushiony mouthpiece makes this an enjoyable way to ensure people are following the “8 by 8” rule. So bite your tongue, buy a Camelbak, and suck up some H2O.

No comments:

Post a Comment