Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Silly Siblings


The older I get, the stronger my relationships become. I am able to appreciate time spent with the people that matter the most to me. Phone conversations, lunch dates, and facebook posts make me happy; they make me feel like a balanced banana.

Recently, I have been overjoyed with the connections I have made with my brother and sister. We have always shared a special sense of humor. While we drive each other crazy, we also enjoy each other’s company. How do I know this? Because if I go home and the three of us don’t carve out enough time for each other, feelings get hurt. We pretend like it doesn’t matter, but it does. It took how many years to realize that we actually like hanging out with each other. Who would have thought?

“Siblings, what a tricky bunch. One moment you love them, the other one you seriously question their sanity. But in the end, very few will be there for you as your siblings will. They know where you come from, and why you are the way you are. They know your heart.”

The other day, my goofy brother and sister came up with this:


Silly siblings. Gotta love ‘em. 

No comments:

Post a Comment