Monday, November 21, 2011

Pull Me Off My Feet


A couple of weekends ago I went to “Footloose,” and oh… my… gosh. Love, love, love. I spent the entire movie doing a few things: smiling ear to ear, wishing I could dance, and admiring Julianne Hough.

I truly don’t mind movie remakes. I actually purchased “Dirty Dancing Havana Nights” because of the Cuban dancing. Before you start judging me, I clearly understand that Patrick Swayze’s rendition of “Dirty Dancing” in the 80’s is irreplaceable. I mean, “Nobody puts Baby in a corner,” and I’m not about to. Both films caught my attention and got me jiving in my seat.

Not only were the dance scenes in the 2011 release of “Footloose” completely intriguing, but Blake Shelton’s country twist on the classic is extremely catchy. I left the theatre with an extra swing in my step… wishing I could shake it like Julianne. She’s just plain hot in the movie.

Who wouldn’t want to join the party?



What an amazing cast of lookers. Kenny Wormald, please come and pull me off my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment