Sunday, August 7, 2011

(Not So) Happy Feet

Well, it's official! My Katrina is a married woman! Woohoo! It was a wonderful day that lasted into the night. No one could have asked for a better time. I am so thrilled for the special couple!

On Friday night, we headed to main street to begin our celebrations. My shoe of choice for the evening?

Jessica Simpson Pumps. These hot mamas.
There are not too many occasions to wear these sexy pumps, so I jump at any occasion to slip into these babies. I feel like a totally different lady when there are on my feet. They are my "happy feet" shoes. If only I could wear them to the gym.

Next up on my shoe list for the weekend....

Kenneth Cole Reaction. Sleek and Sexy.
The bridesmaids' feet were all snug in these silver heels. The back has elastic which makes for easy walking... and dancing! These were both selling points for a long day of festivities.

Now for the truth. I love wearing pumps and heels. There is something about standing up a little taller that gives an extra confidence boost. Also, have you seen what these shoes do to your calves? Whoa mama. I love it! But, unfortunately by the end of the second first evening my dogs were barking. While I do believe that now more than ever shoes makers focus on comfort, feet are just not made to be positioned like that.

Needless to say, I'm a hurtin' unit this morning. My calves are sore... along with every other part of my body. I surely have some not so happy feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment