Monday, August 1, 2011

It's a Clip-On


You think you’ve seen it all. Then they come out with this…

Clip-on bug repellent

Obviously I’m not a fan of bugs, but I’m also not a fan of smelling like bug repellent. It’s possible they have some flowery smelling sprays to keep the bugs away; however, I would still rather smell like Chanel No. 5.

While the smell is something to consider, I think we should turn our attention to the fact that this is a clip-on. Who in their right mind is going to clip but repellent to themselves? It’s like have a Glade Wisp attached to your shirt. Is this necessary?

When did people become so obsessed with clipping objects to themselves? Clip-on earrings, clip-on ties, and my personal favorite, clip-on cell phone holders. Check out a mirror. This looks ridiculous.

So, what’s next? Clip-on Kleenex? Clip-on lip-gloss?  Or how about clip-on deodorant? I mean you never know when you may need these items. There’s no better way to access these than your very own belt buckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment