Friday, August 5, 2011

Stick it to 'Em


We all know the best part of a to-do list is checking each item off one by one. Sometimes I add completed tasks to my lists just so I can cross them off with a big black Sharpie. Oh how I love office supplies.

I find myself purchasing post-it notes of all different colors, shapes, and sizes. I stick them all over my planner, desk, and even my dashboard. There are so many lists and quotes that cannot be forgotten, and what better way to be reminded?

The best part about these little sticky pieces of paper is the variety. I mean there are tabs, flags, labels… you name it, Post-it’s already thought of it. Dispensers for every style, including hearts and apples. Not to mention gel pens with cute little sticky flags coming out of the top. There are even easel pads that work perfectly for busy people giving busy meetings to their busy clients. Yes, Post-its are classic.

And yet this brand has taken these little babies a step further. They have entered the world of technology. Digital notes can be used for bookmarking, commenting, and Web-tagging. If you don’t know what these terms mean… Google 'em.


Warning: Post-it notes may be stickier than they appear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment