Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Save a Horse, Ride a Bike

I am proud to call myself a cycler, biker, spinning queen! About a year and a half ago, I purchased a new Trek Hybrid. I was one happy lady after saving up my money that I made over spring break.


There are many good reasons to bike. Of course people choose to bike to work, which is another way to "go green". It is also a great cardio exercise that helps keep those leg muscles in place :-) But, my favorite part of biking is the community it brings.

Biking is like joining the best cult around. It's as if bikers have secret codes that separate them from the rest of the universe. Car back. Shaking your hand to avoid the rumbles. These types of things.

I am also proud to say that I am a part of a community that recognizes this beautiful cult.


If you feel like an outsider, find a biker. Join us, and share the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment