Saturday, August 27, 2011

Variety Show


Mix it up. Stir it up. Shake it up. Variety is a good thing people. In order for me to keep my sanity, I need to make sure that I add a little variety to my life… all parts of my life.

I have a bad habit of finding something yummy to eat, and then eating it over and over again. Is it really normal to eat the same type of cereal for every meal for an entire week? I suppose it’s cheap, but it’s pretty boring. So, I need to make sure to add some Cinnamon Toast Crunch to the mix every once and a while. What can I say? Sugar tastes good in the morning.

So, here’s what I’ve been thinking. I wish there was a variety pack of pop. We all know how much I love Diet Dr. Pepper, but time and time again I crave a Diet Coke or even a Diet 7 Up. This girl needs a variety pack of soda. Please inform me if this is a possibility. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment