Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Unnecessary Dumbness


Break time for me consists of catching up the latest celeb news. What can I say; it’s my (not so) guilty pleasure. If you ever need a “phone a friend” on the entertainment buzz, I’m your girl.

As I was cruising along today, I find an article about the amount of spending that occurs among Hollywood’s teenagers. When I was Miley’s age, my mom gave me a $20 bill and sent me out the door. That would pay for one of her fingernails to get polished. Dis-gust-ing.

Let me preface this next section by saying, I hate “Family Guy.” I don’t understand why the dog talks and the baby swears. It’s just not funny to me. Dumb.

Apparently Justin Beiber (whom I adore) just bought a $25,000 ruby and diamond pendant shaped like Stewie from “Family Guy.” Are you for real, Beibs??? I mean, not only is this ugly, but completely unnecessary.



This is more than just “teens being teens.” This is just plain unnecessary dumbness.

No comments:

Post a Comment